Not Your Mom's Summer Styles

As a mom (especially one in your twenties - thirties) you don't want to LOOK like a mom, but you've gotta be able to FUNCTION like a mom.  As a mom myself, I understand you can sometimes lose the grasp on your sense of style because you're leaning more towards functionality and comfort.  Here's some of my favorite picks that have helped me feel more myself, all while still being able to do what you gotta do! 

Focus on easy sets: 
Sets used to be seen as "pajama," but now are seen as trendy! Grab you an easy set that you feel comfortable in! This is a great staple to have in your closet that can be for errand day, or dressed up for a casual cute event.  I personally have 4 sets like these.  

https://amzn.to/3yozuKF

https://amzn.to/44OFLLH

Are you more girly? Find a solid dress:
Need a little bit more umph? Dresses are a great go-to as well! Find you a great solid dress that can also go casual or cute, and it'll give you ample outfit opportunity! 

https://amzn.to/4dHpwUT

https://amzn.to/44TFdo0

Get you GREAT shoes: 
Being out and about means you've got to treat your feet. These two shoes are my most worn. The heels are my sexy shoe go-to. The heels are chunky enough, they're easy to walk in, and Soda by far makes the most comfortable shoe. The flat sandal is the most mom thing I own, but GOOD GOD are they comfortable.  Skechers are such wearable shoes, and these can handle water and sun, and you don't have to worry about keeping them on.  I wear these so much, and I'm already eyeballing my next pair. 

https://amzn.to/3wQf0d8

https://amzn.to/3V4L9qO

Last but not least, ACCESSORIZE: 
Just adding a hair ribbon, gold hoops and chain, or a pair of sunglasses will bring it all together.  Something as small as that will make you look less like your mother. I've got you girl! 

https://amzn.to/4dMcOE6

https://amzn.to/4ap7svF

https://amzn.to/4bF0806